Duration of studies
Description of the Program
- The entire program includes 44 semester credits within two years of study.
- The program includes required courses, electives, and seminars from two divisions.
A: Education and Methodology Studies
- The courses in this series include an advanced course in education and courses in methodology
- 8 semester credits
B: Specialization Studies
The division includes two clusters of courses in the major disciplines, two seminars and a final project
36 semester credits
- Cluster of science courses in the environmental science disciplines (14 semester credits)
- Cluster of education and social science courses that stress educational and sociological aspects of environment and one seminar (14 semester credits)
- Final Project and Workshop (4 semester credits)
Duration of the Studies
The study program extends over 4 semesters, in two academic years. We recommend that required courses be completed in the first year. In any case the studies can not last longer than 5 years as is usual in institutions of higher education in Israel.
Classes take place two days each week. In 2010-11 they will be on Tuesdays and Thursdays.